OTIS CULTURAL COUNCIL
Meeting of June 20, 2018
Attendees: Jeanne Randorf, Shanon Albee, Carol Lombardo, Mary Jo Engels, Vicki Ernst, Arlene Tolopko, and visitor, Tracy Arrowsmith
Absentees: Deb Fogel, Ilisa Sulner, Robert Turnbough
- Meeting was called to order at 6:05PM
- Shanon Albee made a motion to accept the minutes of May 23, 2018. Minutes were accepted.
- Shanon Albee presented the financial report. Report accepted.
- Chair Report
- Jeanne Randorf looking into purchasing new flower barrels to replace broken ones.
- Jeanne Randorf and Vicki Ernst will be reappointed in July 2018.
- The committee is looking into purchasing new road signs.
- Reports from recent events
- FRRES – Thank you notes have been received from recent trips.
- Tag Sale – Netted $100. Vicki Ernst offered to chair it next year.
- Sup-N-Swing – Approximately 125 people attended. Enjoyed by all.
- Upcoming Events
- Campfire Sing Along – August 4th – 4:00PM – Library event on the church lawn which OCC is supporting.
- Square Dance – August 18th – 6:30PM – Firehouse parking lot – Chaired by Arlene by Arlene Tolopko
- Arts Festival – September 1st – 9:00AM-3:00PM – In the absence of Deb Fogel, Jeanne Randorf read Deb’s report as follows: 22 vendors have signed up to date. Hot Dog vendor has been booked. Mary Jo Engels made a motion to spend $144 for advertising in Shopper’s Guide. Motion passed. There was discussion regarding a possible 50/50 raffle.
- Meeting ended at 6:55PM. Next meeting will be held on July 18, 2018, 6:00PM