Otis Cultural Council
August 15, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Otis Town Hall, Conference Room
Present: Jeanne Randorf, Arlene Tolopko, Ilisa Sulner, and Deb
Fogel, Carol Lombardo and Vicki Ernst.
Guest: Cheryl Coates
- Call to Order: 6:04 pm
- Approval of Minutes of July 18, 2018:
Arlene Tolopko, Deb Fogel
- Financial Report; not available
- Chair Report;
- Kudos to the OCC from M. Flowers for supporting his program.
- The Campfire Sing-a-long, at the Otis Library and Museum, was a very well done event. About 15 people attended.
- Arlene Tolopko went over the program flyer distribution list and added and deleted places that were good for advertising our events. Arlene also went over which members are to be covering what areas for flyer distribution. Members are needed to take over areas that are not covered on the flyer distribution list.
- Square Dance – August 18th – flyers to go up
- Arts Festival – September 1st– 33 vendors, music, food
- 2019 Grant Season
- Flyers for September 1, “Call for Applicants”
- Process for consideration. Jeanne will send out link for this.
Vl. Next meeting: October 31 at 6 pm
November 14 at 5 pm both at Town Hall
Minutes submitted by Vicki Ernst