Otis Conservation Commission
Wednesday June 21, 2022 – 6:00 PM
Location: Remotely via Zoom
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, July 19, 2022 @ 6:00 PM, Remotely via Zoom
- Deadline for receipt of applications for the 7/19/22 meeting is Wednesday, July 6, 2022, by 6:00 p.m.
- The instructions to join the 06/21/22 Zoom Meeting are as follows:
Topic: Conservation Commission
Time: Jun 21, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 844 7245 1743
One tap mobile
+16465588656, 84472451743# US (New York)
+13017158592, 84472451743# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 844 7245 1743
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcryd8Byfs
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: May 18, 2022 Remote Meeting minutes.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Lori Beauchemin, 314 Kibbe Road, map 17C lot 90, regarding the removal of two partially dead trees within the BZ of Otis Reservoir
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Norma Wilfried Marchand, 58 Shore Circle, map 11F lot 63, regarding the removal of 13 dead/dying trees within the BZ of Benton Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Tops Tree Svc., on behalf of Douglas S. Lombardi, 200 Kingsley Rd., map 7A lot 46, regarding the removal of 4 insect infested & dying trees within the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Kevin & Heather Fusick, 408 Pine Rd., map 17B lot 46, regarding the repair of existing seawall & addition of a patio and firepit on the south side of property, all within the BZ of Otis Reservoir.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by SK Design Group, Inc., of behalf of Joseph Curran, 373 Stanley Rd., map 16 lot 7, regarding the demo of existing house & decks, construction of new house, install of new soil absorption system & well and associated site work, all within the BZ of Big Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continued from 5/18/22 Meeting – Submitted by KJW Env. Svcs., on behalf of Kevin & Lori Randall, 56 S. Gate Island Rd., map 17C lot 13, regarding the repair, replacement & assoc. site-work for new slab & foundation, and subsurface septic (septic is outside 100’ buffer), within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continued from 5/18/22 Meeting – Submitted by R. Levesque & Assocs., Inc., on behalf of David Foster, 0 Pine Rd., 23 Flint Farm Rd., 29 Flint Farm Rd., map 15C, lots 35, 47 & 48, regarding the repl. & reconstruct of exiting seawall, permanent dock & proposed shared septic system within the BZ & Bank of OR, and BVW.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continued from 5/18/22 Meeting – Submitted by Salvini Assocs. LLC, on behalf of John & Carol Walz, 22 Lion Hill Road, map 11E lot 22, regarding the installation of a walkway with a boardwalk over wetland sections, to access lake-front property.
- Enforcement Orders:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Extension of OOC 254-0419: Order of Conditions issued under DEP File Number 254-0419, that expires 8/27/2019, and is requested to be extended to 8/27/2025.
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. @ Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for July 19, 2022 meeting Applications is Wednesday July 6, 2022 by 6 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – 6:00 pm ** Remote Meeting via Zoom
*** Please Note: The order of the posted agenda, may not necessarily represent the order of applications heard at our meeting ***