Otis Technology Committee
Otis Town Hall Conference Room
October 21, 2019
Attendees: Members, Bill Hiller, Steve Schultze, Frank Tolepko, Larry Gould. Public, Patricia Richard, Patty Strauch
- Approval of Meeting Minutes.
- September 9, 2019 minutes draft approved.
- Broadband Updates.
- A vote was taken regarding the bid results for the drop contracts. Unanimous vote for Sertex. The recommendation will be passed on to the MLP Board.
- Rec Center equipment discussion.
- Discussion from the Rec Commission regarding a printer and camera for special events photos. The Committee will research small form printers for the town hall and the rec commission for photo printing.
- Old and New business.
- Review and discussion of the library’s technology plan as it relates to services presented to be provided by the town for the current fiscal year. The library will continue to provide services using it’s existing technology.