Farmington River Regional School District
Farmington River Elementary School
555 North Main Road, Otis, MA 01253
Monday April 2, 2018
Members Present: Nick DellaGiustina, Jessica Drenga, Carol Lombardo, Billie Pachulski, Arlene Tolopko, Tom Nadolny and Eric Jesner
Absent: Hillary Howard and John Skrip
Guests: Terrie Gardino, Tara Consoloti, and Chris Guidette
Call to Order: The meeting was called to order at 7:00p.m. by the chair, Nicholas DellaGiustina.
Community Participation: Terrie Gardino from Dufour was in to discuss vandalism that occurred in one of the school buses that transports middle and high school students to BHRSD. Students were caught on video vandalizing the school bus. Parents/Guardians of the students accused were in to discuss the situation as well. Tom is taking care of this issue. Tom, Dufour and the Parents/Guardians are going to meet Tuesday, April 3rd at 7:30am to go over the footage from the video. Tom decided that the students involved will be removed from the bus and the families will be charged with the damage costs.
- Approval of Minutes of Meeting #359: The minutes of Meeting #359 were approved as submitted, Motioned by Carol Lombardo, seconded by Billie Pachulski. Vote unanimous
- Principal/Superintendent monthly undates: Tom updated the Committee on March’s
- Bus Policy: School Committee to follow up and vote on the new Bus Policy
- FY 2018-2019 Calendar: School Committee voted and approved the upcoming school
- Financial Update: There were no updates to be made this month. Eric Jesner will update
in May’s meeting.
- Unanticipated topics for discussion: none
Adjourn: Motion to adjourn the meeting by Jess Drenga, seconded by Arlene Tolopko.
Vote was unanimous. 7:45pm
Teresa DellaGiustina, Secretary of School Committee