Thursday, September 22, 2022 @ 6:00PM
Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Meeting Room
Meeting called by & time: Jennifer Catolane, 6:01 PM
Meeting facilitated by: Jennifer Catolane,
Board Members Present: Jennifer Catolane, Dana Pustinger, Robin Martin
Board Members Absent: Kelly Kennedy,
Others Present: N/A
This meeting will be held in person at the location provided on this notice.
Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes – August 30, 2022 meeting minutes approved.
- FY23 Budget – reviewed reports provided, inquire of Brandi of recent Otis Gazette payment.
- FY23 Revolving – discuss $5,000 annual spending limit, currently paying Inspirations wellness program out of revolving account.
- Online Wellness Programs
- Inspirations with Viktoria Seavey, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8:30AM – started back up in September and views on Facebook are still good
- In-Person Classes/Programs
- Chair Yoga with Connie Wilson, Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00AM – averaging 6 participants per class
- Mat Yoga with Connie Wilson, Saturdays, 9:30AM-10:45AM – averaging 10 participants per class
- Other Programs
- Funz Trampoline Park jump passes – waiting for response from trampoline park for more passes
- Trunk or Treat, tentative date, Friday October 28th, 5-7pm – review and discuss revisions for event flyers. Dana confirmed with Jamie use of the Ridge parking lot. Flyers will be posted on town website and Facebook page. Confirm with selectboard if the event can be walk thru this year, instead of drive thru. Trunks must register for event. Need to contact PTA and Police Dept to confirm participation and prizes for best trunk and costume contest. Robin will decorate her car and hand out treats on behalf of the Rec Committee. Event usually averages 150 trick or treaters.
- Gingerbread House Event, tentative dates, setup Saturday December 3rd, in person event Sunday December 4th – dates confirmed. Won’t be able to get into gymnasium after noon on Saturday to set up, but kitchen will be available all day. Need access into Harmony Hall to search for boxes of gingerbread supplies and instructions from prior year events. Meet to start set up in kitchen Saturday at 10. We will need at least 5 volunteers to help set up and at least 6 for the event. Event sessions will start at 11, 1, and 3. Sign-up genius can be sent out to get volunteers.
- Otis Ridge Ski Voucher Program – review prior year criteria for vouchers. Contact Heather Gray to inquire about updates to the criteria. Also need to contact Butternut about tubing vouchers this season.
- Snowman Contest – no update
- Town Beach – closed, ropes and dock taken out.
- Town Website – members need to be updated, email Lyn with updates. Link to Passes did not work, need to ask Brandi how the passes for non-residents work.
- Memos – none.
- Old Business – community survey – review list of questions to be included on the survey. Link to survey will be posted on town website and Facebook page.
- New Business – tentative schedule next meeting – Tuesday, October 18th, 6pm @ Town Hall.
Meeting adjourned at: 6:58 PM
Respectfully submitted by: Jennifer Catolane
Submitted to: Town Clerk