March 24, 2022, Thursday @ 6:00PM/ZOOM MEETING
Harmony Hall, 70 North Main Road, Otis, MA
Meeting called by & time: Jen Catolane, 6:00PM.
Meeting facilitated by: Jen Catolane.
Board Members Present: Jen Catolane, Dana Pustinger, Kathy Carroll, Kelly Kennedy.
Board Members Absent: Patricia Richard, Program Supervisor.
Others Present: None.
*This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom. You must check back within 24 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
- Review & approval of Meeting Minutes. Approved.
- FY23 Budget Proposal.
- Rec Center
- Building Access – keypad system still not working.
- Surplus as per 3/22/22 Select Board meeting. Summarized discussion of select board meeting – kayaks surplus, weight room equipment tabled.
- Exercise equipment preventive maintenance. Scheduled.
- Maintenance – carpet cleaning. Scheduled.
- Office printer.
- Purging documents. Confirm record retention requirements.
- Programs/Project Proposals.
- Online wellness programs.
- In-person classes/programs.
- Basket Weaving Workshop.
- Easter Egg Hunt.
- Fishing Clinic. Need more information.
- Intuitive Painting Workshop.
- Jewelry Workshop.
- Otis Ridge Vouchers.
- Paint & Sip Workshop. Kids painting workshop. Age?
- Wood Sign Design Workshop.
- Performer. Scheduled in August.
- Six Flags Consignment Tickets.
- Town Website.
- Harmony Hall, article – Special Town Meeting, May 17, 2022.
- Rec Dept location.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Meeting adjourned at: 6:19PM
Respectfully submitted by: Patricia Richard.
Submitted to Town Clerk.