January 26, 2021, Tuesday @ 5:00PM/ZOOM MEETING
Meeting called by & time: Jen Catolane, 5:07PM.
Meeting facilitated by: Jen Catolane.
Board Members Present: Jen Catolane, Dana Pustinger, Kathy Carroll.
Board Members Absent:
Others Present: Patricia Richard, Program Supervisor.
*This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom. You must check back within 24 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
- Introductions. None needed.
- Alternate. Renee Tousey expressed interest, waiting to hear back.
- Review & approval of Meeting Minutes. No meeting minutes prepared.
- 2020 Town Report.
- FY21 Report. Reviewed.
- Software access. Setup with Vadar access but not all permissions for accessing necessary data.
- Revolving & Donation Accounts. Reports only includes expenses, not deposits or previous fiscal year carried forward balance.
- FY22 Budget Proposal. Reviewed, will also include capital expense request for Town Beach playground equipment.
- Rec Center. Still closed to the public.
- Programs/Project Proposals.
- Online wellness programs. Cardio Blast, Inspirations, Chair Yoga, Dance your Joy (new), Mat Yoga. All classes have been well attended.
- Gingerbread House Event. Distributed about 90 houses/to-go kits. Discussed next year’s event (if to-go kit), Otis 1 per household free (additional kits will have a fee), Non-Otis will be charged a fee. Excellent feedback on kits and pickup.
- Otis Ridge vouchers. Running well.
- Ski Butternut Tubing vouchers. Ski Butternut is not selling group tickets this season due to Covid and capacity limits, etc.
- School vacation ideas. 1. Boredom Boxes, filled with activities and arts & crafts to keep the kids busy, $15/Otis, $25 Non-Otis. Limited amount of boxes will be available. 2. Snowman Contest – will run during the snow season – three winners will be selected by the Rec Comm and receive prizes.
- Spring programs. Discussed – Easter Egg Hunt/Bunny, to-go bags/baskets.
- Memos. Ethics training. Open Meeting Law. Patricia asked if anyone was interested in taking a CPR class as we weren’t able to last year. She’ll find out more info and forward to Rec Commissioners.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Meeting adjourned at: 5:59PM.
Respectfully submitted by: Patricia Richard.
Submitted to Town Clerk.