Otis Library Meeting
Thursday, October 13, 2022
6:00 PM, Otis Library/Zoom *see below
- Approval of September Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Director’s Report
- Old/Ongoing Business
- New Chair for the Library
- Library ramp and entryway
- Town maintenance questions – storage of books, the disposal of materials, the movement and cleaning of beanbags, and putting boxes of books into storage.
- Hiring Subcommittee Report –
- StoryWalk – “Creepy Crayons” – “live” Sunday, October 16 at 4:00 PM.
- New Business:
- Expanding the Board – Discussion and vote to change Library By-Laws will occur at the second library meeting immediately following this one.
- OCC grant to kick off “Summer Reading” 2- Alchemy Laboratory:“Harry Potter meets real science.” Learn how to perform magic with items from home. (Ed the Wizard)
- Five Year Plan – Kitchen?
- Library “Trunk or Treat” participation
Next Meeting: November 10, 2022
Future Meetings: December 8, 2022, January 12, 2023, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, 2023
*Kathleen Bort is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Otis Library Board Monthly Meeting ( October ) & Otis Library Board Special Meeting
Time: Oct 13, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting