May 20, 2020
Attendees: Chairperson: Jeanne Randorf, Arlene Tolopko, Carol Lombardo, Treasurer: Shannon Albee, Deb Fogel, Recording Secretary: Vicki Ernst
- Call to Order: 6:00PM Meeting was viewed through a scheduled virtual Zoom meeting conducted by Chairperson, Jeanne Randorf.
- Approval of Minutes of May 20, 2020: Motion by Vicki Ernst and seconded by Carol Lombardo
- Financial Report: No updates. $3200 needs to be allocated for use by June 20,2020.
- Chair Report:
Jeanne Randorf will update the status of each OCC member. School Grants are still outstanding. Follow up calls to the FRRES PTA. J. Randorf will also look into the possibility of prepaying definite grant use for 2020 prior to the June 30, 2020 deadline.
Motion was made by V. Ernst and seconded by C. Lombardo to give the Otis H.S. Graduates an undetermined amount of money. PTA President will be contacted regarding this matter. There are 24 graduates.
- Gardeners for the Otis Beautification Barrels were contacted in re-planting the barrels in town for the season. There are 15 gardeners to plant 30 barrels around the Town of Otis. A motion was made to give the gardeners a $30 gift card each. Proposed and seconded by Vicki Ernst and Carol Lombardo.
- Recycling Program: AmVets have opened the program with procedures set up for the COVID 19 procedures. OCC members who volunteered will participate in this fundraiser when needed.
Meeting was adjourned at 6:50PM
Next Meeting: June 17, 2020 at 6PM to be conducted through a virtual Zoom meeting by Chairperson, Jeanne Randorf.
Submitted by Vicki Ernst