TOWN OF OTIS
Location: Otis Town Hall, One North Main Road, Otis
Cemetery Commission Members present: Bruce Wall (Chairman), Kristen Brown and Roger Meyer
Conservation Commission Members absent: None
Staff and others present: James Crandall, Sexton
- Bruce Wall opened the meeting at 3:00 PM and asked all to turn down their cell phones.
- Bruce made a motion to approve the minutes from the last meeting, 05/17/2017; RM 2nd the motion and the Commission voted unanimously to approve the minutes from the 05/17/2017 meeting.
- Bruce pulled out our budget and reviewed each line of expenditures to date; all agree with all costs.
- Bruce asked if any changes needed on the FY19 budget, none being said so ne made a motion to keep the proposed budget as is. RM 2nd the motion and the commission voted unanimously to approve the proposed budget.
- Bruce asked if we need to do anything with the mail, and Jim said for now we should hold onto the mail, and we can forward to accountant when needed to. Is all about property left to the Town of Otis, in someone’s will.
- Bruce asked if any unanticipated business, none being said, he made a motion to adjourn and RM 2nd the motion and the commission unanimously closed the meeting.
Meeting Ended at 3:22 PM.