Farmington River Regional School District
Farmington River Elementary School
555 North Main Road, Otis, MA 01253
Monday October 5, 2020 6:15 PM
The meeting is at 6:15PM. Zoom would not allow a meeting to be scheduled at this time. We had to choose 6:00PM. Participants will be allowed in a little before 6:15PM. Thank you
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87653201071?pwd=K05tY0tJUnRGL2xib3lBZGsrNEdtdz09 Meeting ID: 876 5320 1071 Passcode: FRRSD One tap mobile +19292056099,,87653201071#,,,,,,0#,,075150# US (New York) +13017158592,,87653201071#,,,,,,0#,,075150# US (Germantown) Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) Meeting ID: 876 5320 1071 Passcode: 075150 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmvbNlVkT
Community Participation: 7:00-7:15 PM
- Approval of minutes #391 As submitted______
- Discuss the creation of the budget schedule. Eric Jesner to review the proposed budget schedule to Otis and Sandisfield Administration for future communications between Farmington River and the two towns.
- Discussion on amending the assessment calculations for Sandisfield and Otis. School Committee to start the discussion process of possibly changing the calculation of the assessment from a 3 year calculation to a 5 year calculation.
- Unanticipated topics concerning both Sandisfield and Otis
- Principal/Superintendent monthly updates
- Vote on the prior information provided to the Committee last month on solar power. Relay Power presentation.
- School Committee needs to vote on reallocating the budget lines to align with actual expenditures.
- Financial updates