Agenda for Monday, January 7, 2019
Notice is hereby given that the Otis Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a public meeting on Monday, January 7, 2019 at the Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Route 8, Otis, MA
at 7:00 pm.
The agenda is as follows:
- To nominate and appoint RoseAnn DeRupo as member of the board relinquishing her associate/alternate status.
- To hear and act upon the application Clean Focus Renewables for a Zoning By-Law Special Permit under 9.3 of the Otis Zoning by-laws, as to install, own, operate, and maintain a solar array at 0 Algerie Road, Otis, MA. The lot is owned by Jesse Federowicz and Pamela L. Federowicz. The lot is listed in the Otis assessor’s records as Lot # 85 on Map 16, Algerie Rd., Otis, MA.
- Update from Building inspector
- Next meeting information
- Approve minutes from previous meetings
- Old Business and New Business/ Items unanticipated by the chair