Notice is hereby given that the Otis Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a public meeting on
TUESDAY, December 6, 2021
This will be a Virtual Meeting
This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom.
You must check back within 48 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending and the Governor’s June 16, 2021 order amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
*****ALL VOTES ARE ROLL CALL*****
The agenda is as follows:
- Open Meeting/Introductions
- To hear and act upon the application of Roland Nadeau & Jean Guy Nadeau, for a Zoning By-Law Special Permit under Sec. 3.3.5 of the Otis Zoning by-laws to tear down an existing single car garage and construct a two car garage, 24’ X 26’ and to reduce the front setback from twenty-two feet (22’) to ten feet (10’). Address/Location: 176 Kibbe Road, Otis, MA. Assessor’s Map 17C, Lot 50.
- To hear and act upon the application the application of Jasmine Kaempfer & David Tuzzio, for a Zoning By-Law Special Permit under Sec. 6.2.1 of the Otis Zoning by-laws to reside in a recreational vehicle during the construction of their single family dwelling. Address/Location: 200 Lincoln Road, Otis, MA. Assessor’s Map 8, Lot 53.
- Approve minutes from previous meeting(s)
- Old Business and New Business/ Items unanticipated by the chair
- Update from the Building Inspector
- Next Meeting
Pursuant to MGL. 7c. 30A sec. 20 (f), after notifying the chair of the public body, any person may make a video or audio
recording of an open session of a meeting of a public body, or may transmit the meeting through any medium. At the beginning
of the meeting, the chair shall inform other attendees of any such recordings. Any member of the public wishing to speak at the meeting must receive permission of the chair. The listings of agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which
may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Topic: Otis Zoning Board of Appeals
Time: Dec 6, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 837 3935 4403
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,83739354403#,,,,*928823# US (New York)
+13017158592,,83739354403#,,,,*928823# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 837 3935 4403
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kRzvDP6hH