Agenda for Tuesday September 8,2020
Notice is hereby given that the Otis Zoning Board of Appeals will conduct a public meeting on
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Meeting ID: 710 4634 3438
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
VIRTUAL MEETING WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM. INFROMATION WILL BE POSTED ON THE TOWN OF OTIS WEBSITE 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.
*****ALL VOTES ARE ROLL CALL*****
- Open Meeting
- To hear and act upon the application of Mark Anthony and Wendy Medeiros-Anthony, for a Zoning By-Law Special Permit under Sec. 3.3.5 of the Otis Zoning by-laws as to construct a 14’x 20’ addition on the southern side setback, and a 9’7” x 5’5” addition on the northern setback increasing the non-conformity and decreasing the current setbacks. Also construct an addition to the second floor that would increase the height of the structure by 7’6”. THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE AUGUST 3, 2020
- Approve minutes from previous meeting(s)
- Update from the Building Inspector
- Approve meeting dates for FY 21
- Next Meeting
- Old Business and New Business/ Items unanticipated by the chair
Pursuant to MGL. 7c. 30A sec. 20 (f), after notifying the chair of the public body, any person may make a video or audio recording of an open session of a meeting of a public body, or may transmit the meeting through any medium. At the beginning of the meeting, the chair shall inform other attendees of any such recordings. Any member of the public wishing to speak at the meeting must receive permission of the chair. The listings of agenda items are those reasonably anticipated by the chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.