November 18, Thursday, 2021 @ 6:00PM/ZOOM MEETING
Harmony Hall, 70 North Main Road, Otis, MA
Meeting called by & time: Jen Catolane, 6:03PM.
Meeting facilitated by: Jen Catolane.
Board Members Present: Jen Catolane, Dana Pustinger, Kelly Kennedy.
Board Members Absent: Kathy Carroll.
Others Present: Patricia Richard, Program Supervisor.
*This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom. You must check back within 24 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
- Introductions. None needed.
- Review & approval of Meeting Minutes. Reviewed 10/16/21 minutes, unanimously approved.
- Accounting. Reviewed.
- Rec Center
- Usage. Usage is increasing. Patricia explained that the front door has been left unlocked several times when she arrives in the morning. She has shared this info with Brandi Page, Town Administrator & Jim Crandall, and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Building Access – keypad system still not working. Still handing out keys. No update on keypad repair from Brandi/Jim.
- Wi-Fi – public Wi-Fi not working since September – update. No update, still not working.
- New Telephone System. No update.
- Programs/Project Proposals.
- Online wellness programs. Continue Inspirations.
- In-person classes/programs.
- Paint & Sip Workshop. Well attended, participants would like to have another workshop, discuss offering one in the Spring.
- Wood Design Workshop. Well attended, participants would like to have another workshop, discuss having another one in the Spring or Summer.
- Journey Dance. Scheduled to start in January 2022. Antoinette Simms will be instructing, in-person, Fridays, 9-10AM, 1/7/22-3/4/22.
- Other programs.
- Gingerbread House Event. Discussed & reviewed ordering of items, prep and pickup. Registration is filling up quickly.
- Trunk or Treat. Great turnout of decorated vehicles and kids – 20+ cars and about 130 kids. Held at Otis Ridge parking lot.
- Harmony Hall, article – Special Town Meeting, November 16, 2021. This article was tabled, Harmony Hall will be included on the May 2022 Special Town Meeting.
- Memos. None.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Meeting adjourned at: 6:47PM.
Respectfully submitted by: Patricia Richard.
Submitted to Town Clerk.