November 10, 2020, Tuesday @ 6:00PM/ZOOM MEETING
Meeting called by & time: Dana Pustinger, 6:09PM.
Meeting facilitated by: Dana Pustinger, Jen Catolane.
Board Members Present: Dana Pustinger, Jen Catolane, Kathy Carroll.
Board Members Absent: Bill Dyer.
Others Present: Patricia Richard, Program Supervisor.
*This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom. You must check back within 24 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
- Introductions. None needed.
- Chair Person, Alternate. Discussed. Jen Catolane Chair Person, motion Dana, second Kathy. Alternate position is open.
- Review & approval of Meeting Minutes. Reviewed & approved 9/22/20 meeting minutes. Unanimously approved.
- Budget report. Reviewed. Discussed instructor versus sub-contractor; Lee Audio expense; revolving account – we only have a fiscal year balance, not a cumulative balance. Patricia has requested the cumulative balance several times from the Town Accountant. We do not have access to this information through the Accounting software. Discuss class fees at upcoming meetings.
- Rec Center. No change in building usage.
- Programs/Project Proposals.
- Online wellness programs. Continuing online programs via Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Paint & Sip. Cancelled, did not have minimum number of participants. Offer in the Springtime?
- Halloween. Trunk or Treat – went very well, over 100 kids and about 18-20 vehicles. Was at Town Hall, will need to discuss spacing if we’re having event next year – maybe at Otis Ridge?
- Gingerbread House Event. To-Go Kits will be offered this year in lieu of the in-person event due to Covid. Limited number of kits will be available, registration required, drive-up event at Town Hall.
- Otis Ridge vouchers. Need update from Otis Ridge regarding spacing limitations, etc.
- Ski Butternut Tubing vouchers. Waiting to hear back from Butternut regarding group tubing tickets.
- School vacation ideas. Discussed craft/activity boxes for school vacation.
- Spring programs. Discussed Easter Egg Hunt – will plan to do to-go baskets/bags.
- Old Business.
- New Business. Discussed the idea of a snowman contest for this winter.
Meeting adjourned at: 6:43PM.
Respectfully submitted by: Patricia Richard.
Submitted to Town Clerk.