OTIS LIBRARY CURBSIDE PICKUP
In accordance with Phase one of Governor Baker’s reopening plan for Massachusetts the Otis Library announces Curbside Library pick up beginning Wednesday May 27.
- Request items ; local items only, museum passes not available at this time
- Known items
- Browse Otis Library catalog at cwmars.org select Otis Library in the third box (libraries)
- Recommendations from staff call 413-269-0109
- Submit request
- Email email@example.com
- Call 413-269-0109
Library card #
- Orders filled
- Local items only
- Staff using masks, gloves and individual bags
- Name will be placed on the outside of bag; additional notes placed inside
- Pick up call & Appointment
- Staff will call and schedule pick-ups every 15 minutes
- Pick up will be outside in designated area; social distancing required during pick up
- Area wipe down after picking up
During this phase the library will be on an altered winter schedule
SUN- MON- TUES…closed
WED-THURS- FRI 11-5…(pick up hours 12-4)
SAT 9-1 …(pick up 10-12)
CWMARS & EVERGREEN will be off Tuesday 7am -7pm for update & Maintenance
All returned materials must be placed in the book return outside. All returned materials are handled by staff and these items are quarantined for 72 hours before returning to circulation.
All staff wear masks and gloves when handling library items.
The library is cleaned and sanitized weekly and surfaces are wiped down each day before opening and upon closing.
The library will remain in this Phase 1 for the duration of the Governor’s Plan. The Board of Trustees shall determine when to move to Phase Two. For more information please contact https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts