We are excited to announce that the MVP team will be hosting a webinar series in early 2021 to increase collaboration and share best practices on topics of interest to you. This fall, we collected feedback on ways to improve support and resources offered through the program. We learned that the MVP community would like to learn more from one another about the following topics core to the program:
- Nature-Based Solutions
- Community Engagement, Environmental Justice, and Climate Vulnerable Populations
- Regional and Community Collaborations
With that in mind, the MVP team will host a webinar series to address these topics. You can expect to learn about new tools the MVP program is developing related to these topics, hear from MVP communities that are implementing exciting projects in each of these areas, and gain ideas on potential projects and partners for a future application.
View more details and register for the webinars here:
Webinar #1: Implementing Nature-based Solutions
- Time and Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021 @10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mvp-winter-webinar1-implementing-nature-based-solutions-tickets-132585880939
Webinar #2: Community Engagement, Environmental Justice, and Climate Vulnerable Populations
- Time and Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021@1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mvp-winter-webinar2-community-engagement-environmental-justice-and-more-tickets-132595766507
Webinar #3 : Building Resilience through Community Partnerships and Regional Collaborations
- Time and Date: Thursday, February 4, 2021 @1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mvp-winter-webinar-3-building-resilience-through-partnerships-tickets-132597014239
More information will be added to the Eventbrite links in the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Kara Runsten, Program Manager
Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Program
MA Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
617-312-1594 | 100 Cambridge Street, Suite 900, Boston MA 02114