The Rapid Response team is a part of the MassHire BizWorks program that connects local businesses/ cities and towns to resources offered through the state. Including workforce and economic development programs, to help Massachusetts businesses and organizations grow and thrive.
Our team wanted to share this information with all businesses and municipalities regardless where they are in their business cycle and especially in these trying times, to help you position your organization for a bright future. Most of our services are now offered virtually.
What services does Rapid Response offer your Business or Organization?
Resources during Standard Business Operations or Expansion
- Recruiting, hiring support and free job postings via MassHire JobQuest
- Training, safety grants, Registered Apprenticeships, hiring tax credits and information on PFML
Resources for Businesses Experiencing a Downturn
- Employee Assistance with Unemployment Insurance including WorkShare
- Referral to a MassHire Career Center
What services does Rapid Response offer your employees?
Conduct Employee Information and Orientation Sessions
- MassHire Career Centers
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Massachusetts Health Connector
Conduct Job Readiness Workshops
- Resume Writing
- Interview Workshop
- Job Search Strategies
- Preparing for a Job Fair
Provide One on One Meetings
- Mock Interview Assistance
- Resume Critique
Develop Job Leads and Provide Job Fair Services
Take advantage of available business services. Don’t be that business that says:
“I wish I knew about Rapid Response services – they are priceless!”
For more information visit