Weekends, July & August @ Town Beach
Duties include but are not limited to: customer service, greeting customers; pulling kayaks to/from storage to/from water; checking rental equipment in and out; distribution of life jackets; clearly communicating kayak information; water safety and guidelines to customers; collecting fees; cleaning/inspecting rental equipment; proper storage/lockup. Other duties as assigned.
- Age 19+
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be responsible
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have ability to handle conflict/resolution situations
- C.O.R.I check (Criminal Offender Record Information)
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Females, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
CONTACT REC CENTER OFFICE FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY.
Otis Rec Center, 70 North Main Road, Otis, MA 01253
THE TOWN OF OTIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER