- This event has passed.
April 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Otis Library & Museum Meeting* via Zoom
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Approval of March Minutes
- Approval March Treasurer’s reports,
- Director’s Report
- Unfinished/Ongoing Business
- Library Status – (Kathy, L
- Gardening Programming Update (Diane)
- LTC “Diversity Otis” – grant (Kathy, Donna, & Susan)
- StoryWalk, “Pop-in” Poetry (Donna, Susan)
- Grant Update (Susan)
- New Business
- Pajama Drive (Lois)
- Small Library Meeting (Kathy, Diane, Larry G.)
Questions for you:
- What are your concerns about undertaking a construction project?
- Does your town have a capital plan? Is the library included?
- Do you have a facility plan? Have you done a condition assessment of your current building? What kinds of upgrades and maintenance efforts have you completed in the last five years?
- Have you done any preliminary work on planning, such as a needs assessment or a library building program?
- What do you see as the barriers to applying for an MPLCP construction grant?
- Is your town open to the idea of new construction for the library? Who owns your current building, and what will happen to that building if you move?
- Is there suitable land available for a new library? Does the town or library own the land?
- Is your town in a good position to take on a major capital project – financially and in terms of capacity?
- What questions do you have for us?
- Library Fair
Next Meeting: May 13
Future Meetings: June 10, 2020
* Meeting will be conducted in accordance with the Massachusetts Open Meeting Law
Topic: Monthly Library Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 8, 2021 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 4398 3599