Minutes of the OCC Meeting
November 28 2018
- The meeting was called to order at 6:15PM
Attendees – Arlene Tolopko, Jeanne Randorf, Deb Fogel, Mary Jo Engels, Shanon Albee
Absentees – Vicky Ernst, Carol Lombardo, Ilisa Sulner.
- Minutes of November 14, 2018 were approved.
III. Financial update was given by Shanon Albee and accepted.
- Final voting on 2019 grant applications
- Green Art Workshop – Has the support of teachers of Muddy Brook Elementary and the
Railroad Street Youth Project.. The committee voted yes for a grant.
- John Root – Committee will offer a grant of $200 for his project sponsored by the Council
- David Malouf – Committee voted for a grant for his Ukelele Workshop to be sponsored by
the Otis Library.
- Other grants remain as previously voted.
- Discussion regarding events to be held in 2019.
- Isaac Walton venue – Arlene Tolopko will check on whether the OCC can hold an event at
Isaak Walton Field. Decisions regarding venue and entertainment will be left to the
- Lengthy discussion regarding Craft Fair date took place. It was decided to contact FRRES
regarding the possibility of holding the fair on July 27 or August 3. Deb and Carol will set
the date and contact vendors. Deb will contact Ernie to reserve his hot dog vending
cart. Jeanne will contact Richard Hamelin (Pied Potter Hamelin about coming on the date chose to do pottery demonstration at the fair.
- Other Business – The extra flower barrels were picked up by Jm Crandall and stored for the
Meeting dates were distributed for 2019. Jeanne will reserve the meeting room and
distribute the dates to members.
Meeting adjourned at 7:05PM
Next meeting March 20, 2019 at 6:00PM in the Town Hall Inspector’s office.