OTIS CULTURAL COUNCIL
OCTOBER 30, 2019
- The meeting was called to order at 6:05PM
Attendees: Shanon Albee, Vicki Ernst, Carole Lombardo, Jeanne Randorf, Mary Jo Engels, Ilisa Sulner
Present but non-voting ; Arlene Tolopko, Deb Fogel
- Approval of the minutes of the meeting of August 21, 2019
Carole Lombardo made a motion to accept the minutes. Vicki Ernst seconded the motion. The minutes were approved.
- Chair report
- Acknowledged receipt of “Conflict of Interest Summary”
- Robin O’Herin considered for PTA event for May 20, 2020.
- Financial report – Shanon Albee gave a financial report which she stated is unverified because she is awaiting account listings from the Town accountant. However Shanon is confident that there is $10,000 available for grant distribution.
- Voting on 2020 grant applications.
The committee reviewed all grant applications for 2020 and distributed $10,000 as follows:
Youth programs – $7,826
Workshops – $200
Performances – 400
Donations – $1,500
- The committee voted to cancel the November 13, 2019 meeting since grant applications have been reviewed and voted on.
- The meeting adjourned at 7:29PM. New meeting list will be sent out in January.
Respectfully submitted: Mary Jo Engels, Recording Secretary