Minutes of Mar. 21, 2018 meeting
- Call to order 6 P.M
Present: Shanon Albee, Deb Fogel, Bob Turnbough, Jeanne Randorf, Carol Lombardo, Arlene Tolopko
- Approval of the Minutes of Nov. 8, 2017
- Financial report (Shanon)
1.Current status of accounts
Shanon handed our financial report as of March 21,2018.
All finances are up to date and we are doing well
- Chair report ( Jeanne)
- Membership status- 7 voting members
- Winter activities
- Annual report to the MCC – report is done
- Annual report to the town to be printed in the Town Report. Done
- Budget request to the town – Letter written and submitted in February
- Programs in progress- Michael Flowers photography program for FRRES students
- Lee High Drama Club presented ‘Shrek – the musical’ with support from Otis council.
- Recycling program
We have questions about finances. Arlene and Deb will talk to Mark & Tom
About our concerns. We could use some additional help with the
- Upcoming events
- Thanks-a-Bunch Lunch and Gardener recruitment.
Date for the lunch is May 9, at Fratelli’s. Gardener’s will be contacted. Ilona
Will be asked to help us out.
- Tag Sale – Vickie will do all the pre- work for the event. The date is Sat.
May 26, from 9:00-3:00. We need people to work the morning set-up.
All posters most be up dated.
- Community picnic and concert – June 16 with Wanda Houston.
We still need a venue for this event. Otis Ridge is a possibility. Arlene
will speak to Don Hawley to see if we can use Izaak Walton field.
- Cliff Brodeur proposal – square dance at the fire house August 18 (1st)
Choice or Aug. 11. Time will be from 6:30- 8:30. We need to check with
the Fire Chief to approve the date.
- Arts Festival – after discussion, the committee decided to hold the event on
Labor Day weekend again this year – on Saturday, Sept 1. Deb & Carol
have agreed to organize it again this year, and will start contacting vendors. Jeanne will acquire the facilities request form.
- Other business- none
VII. Next meeting – April 18, 2018 at 6:00.