Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for Sept. 2018 Applications is Wed., September 5, 2018, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, September 18, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: July 17, 2018 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by D & J Development, LLC, 1367 Reservoir Rd., map 16B lot 3, regarding the removal of approx. 9 trees in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Daniel M. Cassanelli, 489 Pine Road, map 17B lot 58, regarding the removal of a red maple in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Wheeler Building, on behalf of Curt Thiem, 18 Elm Lane, the demolition of existing cottage, and building of a new house 38’ x 28’, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by CW Nelson, on behalf of Margaret Amanti, 43 Pine Rd., Ext., map 17C lot 98, regarding the replacement of 2 stone walkways with stone flagging, in existing footprint, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Technologies, on behalf of Frederick Altice, 97 D’Wolfe Dr., regarding the construction of a deck on existing house, in the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Technologies, on behalf of Robert Bailey, 17 Elm Lane, map 16 lot 21, regarding the installation of a septic pre-treatment unit and pump chamber within the BZ of OR.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Gary & Alicia Belanger, 20 Pine Rd., map 17C lot 94, regarding work done that was not approved. Continued from last month, to get pictures from DCR.
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, September 5th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for September 18, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday September 5, 2018 at 6 PM!
Next meeting: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town H