Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for January 2018 Applications is Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday January 16, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: November 21, 2017 Meeting
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Kristen Malone, Brookman A. Association, Brookman Beach Area, end of Westerly Road, map 18 lot 34, regarding the rebuilding of the existing dock on Otis Reservoir.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Robert Levesque, with R. Levesque Assocs., Inc., on behalf of Ralph J. and Joan M., D’Amato, 6 Blandford Dr., map 18C lot 59, to renovate & construct an addition to existing single family house, along with associated site improvements, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuation – Submitted by Jill Peters-Gee, 81 N. Gate Island Rd., map 17C lot 33, regarding the vegetation of the area of shed removal, and some pruning of trees & shrubs in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuation – Submitted by Domenic Battista, 58 S. Lake Ave., map 18B lot 3, regarding the permitting for construction to DEP on 5/8/17 & Ch. 91 app submitted on 10/23/17 to DEP.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuation – Submitted by Donald Torrico, on behalf of Michael & Ellen Granoff, 22 Loop Dr., map 15A lot 49, regarding the replacement of existing stairs from rear of house to lake edge in the existing location, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuation – Submitted by Thomas Logsdon, Giles Road, map 3D, lot 616, regarding the installation of leech field and septic system; part of leech field is in the buffer zone.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuation – Submitted by Mitchell Chambers, 45 Pine Grove Ridge, map 15D lot 97, regarding the repair of the north facing retaining wall facing OR, due to disrepair caused by frost and resulting erosion from adjacent land.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, January 3rd – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for January 16, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday January 3, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall