Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for December 2018 Applications is Wed., December 5, 2018, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, December 18, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: September 20, 2018, October 16, 2018 and October 30, 2018 Meetings.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Theodore Kopyscinski, Drive C ROW between lots 43 & 44, regarding the removal of 3 dock structures and an abandon/sunken boat, and installation of a new dock for Drive C Right of Way, in the BZ/bank of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Weston & Sampson, on behalf of MASS DCR, Tolland Road (Tolland State Forest), map 17 lot 45, regarding the replacement of the current WWTF with a new Title 5 compliant septic system.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by James Marlor, 6 Blandford Drive, map 18C lot 59, regarding the stabilization of seawall with existing stones on property, all by hand, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Technologies, on behalf of Cheryl Wright, North Main Road, map 2 lots 56-57-58, regarding the construction of a new 3 bedroom house & garage with septic and well, in the BZ of Hayden Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Larry Gould, ROW between 40 and 48 Moody Goodman Rd., between map/lots 17B/2 and 17B/1, regarding the removal of 4 dead & 1 dying Hemlock trees, in the BZ of OR.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, December 5th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for December 18, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall