Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for December 17, 2019 Meeting Applications is Wed., December 4, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday December 17, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: October 22, 2019 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Carroll Raymond, 1954 East Otis Road, map 16 lot 56, regarding the installation of a 16’ x 8’ deck, attached to existing house and deck, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by R. Levesque Assocs., Inc., on behalf of Peter Pappas, 0 Brookman Dr., map 18C lot 57, regarding associated cutting of trees and brush, within the BZ and Bank of OR.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- 408 Hayes Pond Road – Observation by a Commissioner, of extensive, unauthorized cutting, done in the BZ of Hayes Pond in Otis. Ratified in September 2019; on November 19, 2019 agenda for reminder to Follow Up.
- 46 South Gate Island Road, John Benevento – Unauthorized work done in the BZ of Otis Reservoir. Ratified in September 2019; on November 19, 2019 agenda for reminder to Follow Up.
- Peter Pappas, 0 Brookman Dr., map 18C lot 57, regarding associated unauthorized cutting of trees and brush, within the BZ of OR, and on state land.
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by Otis Woodlands Club, Inc. C/O Andrea Ammendola, Scarafoni Associates, Lakeshore Drive, map 10 (roadway), regarding work done to the road under OOC issued by this Commission, 254-0414.
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, December 4th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for December 17, 2019 meeting Applications is Wednesday December 4, 2019 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall
*** Please Note: The order of the posted agenda, may not necessarily represent the order of applications heard at our meeting ***