Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for November 2018 Applications is Wed., November 7, 2018, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, November 20, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: September 19, 2018 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Kelly, Granger, Parsons & Assocs., Inc., on behalf of Donald N. Chartier, 27 S. Bay Rd., map 17D lot 22, regarding the removal of several trees in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Steve S. Anthony, 82 S. Lake Ave., map 18D lot 29, regarding the replacement of existing dock due to disrepair, in same exact footprint, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berk. Engineering, Inc., on behalf of Violet L. Hyland, 47 & 52 Hayre Isle Rd., map 17B lots 14 & 201, regarding replacement of a tight tank in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berk. Geo-Technologies, on behalf of Henry & Elaine Palach, 50 S. Lake Ave., map 18 lot 2, regarding application for a Chapter 91 dock license for existing dock in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Craig Morton with Camp Overflow, Inc., 683 Tolland Rd., map 17C lot 86, regarding the repair of existing seawall in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by James LeGrand, 59 Pine Grove Ridge, map 15 lot 2140, regarding installation of Jet 500 septic system, drilling of a new well & temporary road for access and the repair of an existing dock in tandem with Chapter 91 application, all in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Marc Volk with Foresight Land Svcs., on behalf of Andrea Ammendola with Otis Woodlands Club, Lake Shore Dr., map 10, regarding the proposed regrading of existing grave road and related work, in the BZ of surrounding BVW.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Alicia & Gary Belanger, 20 Pine Road Ext., map 17C lot 94, regarding the return of resource area to original condition by removing an installed secondary stone wall.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuation – Submitted by Berk. Geo-Technologies, on behalf of Gary Boulay, 64 Phelps Rd., map 7 lot 1, regarding the installation of a sub-surface disposal system located within the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, November 7th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for November 20, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday November 7, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall