Otis Conservation Commission
Special Meeting Tuesday, October 30, 2018 – 5:00 P.M.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for Nov. 2018 Applications is Wed., Nov. 7, 2018, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, November 20, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Craig Morton with Camp Overflow, Inc., 683 Tolland Rd., map 17C lot 86, regarding the repair of existing seawall in the BZ of OR.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, November 7th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for November 20, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday November 7, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall