Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for Aug. 2018 Applications is Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, August 21, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: June 19, 2018 Meeting
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Ken Wagner with Water Resource Services, on behalf of Otis Woodlands Club Inc., Lakeshore Dr., map 384 lot 34, regarding vegetation mgmt. of OWL lake, incl. annual drawdown, occasional peripheral mechanical control and possible herbicide application.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Doug Baker with Outdoor Services, on behalf of David Healy, 633 Pine Rd., map 17D lot 20, regarding the removal of an underground oil tank, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Charles Rosenblum, 408 Hayes Pond Rd., map 9A lot 31, regarding the replacement of existing wooden dock & swim raft with removable aluminum units, in the BZ of Hayes Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Donald Goss, 42 Partridge Rd., map 16A lot 21, regarding the removal of dead Hemlock tree within the BZ of Big Pond.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, August 1st – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall
- Deadline for August 21, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday August 1, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall