Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for August 2019 Applications is Wed., August 7, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday August 20, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: June 18, 2019 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Greg Stratner with GPS Builders, on behalf of Dan & Liz Murray, 79 D’Wolfe Drive, map 7B lot 4, regarding the demo & replacement of existing screen porch & deck, within the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Design on behalf of Jeffrey & Lauren Harrison, 14 East Shore Rd., map 12 lot 25, regarding the installation of an addition to the south side of existing house, and a 250 SF deck, within the BZ of Big Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuance from June – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Tech., on behalf of Robert & Susan Lopatkin, 783 Algerie Rd., map 12 lot 34, regarding the replacement of existing boardwalk and dock, in the BZ & BVW bank of Big Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuance from June – Submitted by Sarah Gapinski with SK Design Group, Inc., on behalf of David Donahue with D & J Development LLC, Reservoir Rd., maps 16B/15/16 lots 1 & 3/76-1 & 77/43, regarding the construction of a townhouse development in the BZ of OR, and surrounding BVW.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by David Donahue, 262 & 264 Kibbe Road, map 17C lots 63 & 64, regarding a request for a COC, for work completed under DEP File 254-0348.
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by Rosette Odulio, 341 Brookman Drive, regarding a request for COC, for work completed under DEP File 254-0393.
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by Outdoor Services, on behalf of Wayde McMillan, 633 Pine Road, map17D lot 20, regarding a request for COC, for work completed under DEP File 254-0422.
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, August 7th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for August 20, 2019 meeting Applications is Wednesday August 7, 2019 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall