Otis Conservation Commission
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for June 2019 Applications is Wed., June 5, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday June 18, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: April 17, 2019 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Clement & Loru Beauchemin, 314 Kibbe Road, map 17C lot 90, regarding the removal of a dead/dying tree, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuance – Submitted by Victoria Smith, 75 N. Lake Ave., map 18A lot 33, regarding the construction of a new garage with small living area, repair of retaining wall & replacement of existing dock, with an increase to size, all in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuance – Submitted by Berkshire Eng., on behalf of Michael & Emily Gould, 335 Brookman Dr., map 18C lot 23, regarding the construction of a retaining wall along the shoreline of Otis Reservoir.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuance – Submitted by Sarah Gapinski with SK Design Group, Inc., on behalf of David Donahue with D & J Development LLC, Reservoir Rd., maps 16B/15/16 lots 1 & 3/76-1 & 77/43, regarding the construction of a townhouse development in the BZ of OR, and surrounding BVW.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, June 5th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for June 18, 2019 meeting Applications is Wednesday June 5, 2019 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall