Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Next Meeting is Tuesday May 18, 2021 @ 6:00 PM – Remote Via Zoom
- Deadline for May 18, 2021 Meeting Applications is Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 6:00 p.m.
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: March 16, 2021 Remote Meeting Minutes.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Chaffee Construction on behalf of Matt & Annett Lilly, 21 Chestnut Lane, map 16C lot 2, regarding repairs to existing dock including replacement of all decking, within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Justin Hyland on behalf of Matt & Annett Lilly, 21 Chestnut Lane, map 16C lot 2, regarding landscaping work within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Foresight Land Services on behalf of George Martin, 1010 Reservoir Road, map 15 lot 45, regarding the drilling of a deep well & installation of water & electric lines within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Stearns Construction on behalf of Michael Boyes, 44 Highland Way, map 10E lot, regarding the installation of a 10’ x 15’ BR extension to existing dwelling, within the 200’ resource area of Benton Brook.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continued from April 20 Meeting – Submitted by Doot Construction on behalf of Robert Sadock, 20 Phelps Drive, map 7A lot 8, regarding the 12’ x 26’ addition to existing house on a non-conforming lot, within the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continued from April 20 Meeting Submitted by Emily Stockman with Stockman & Assocs., LLC, on behalf of Hayes Pond North Group C/O Sharon Delevie, Hayes Pond North, regarding the management of invasive & natural aquatic plant species within a specific area of Hayes Pond.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continued from April 20 Meeting – Submitted by Daniel Giusti, 1555 West Center Road, map 6 lot 172, regarding the installation of a WLC device, to mitigate beaver dam flooding, in the resource area of Benton Brook.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by James & Kathryn Watkins, 10 S. Lake Avenue, map 18 lot 45, regarding the work approved under issued OOC 254-0438.
- Public Hearing – COC Request – Submitted by Alexander S. Villar, 2501 Algerie Road, map 4 lot 1, regarding work approved and completed under OOC 254-236 in 2004 to Larry Stevens.
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Public Hearing – Follow Up on Issued OOC 254-0369 – 64 Drive B, John Wagner – required to plant several of trees that were taken down without approval, as well as planting of native species in the north area of property, as per ordered under OOC issued 254-0369.
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, May 5th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. *** Held Remotely: In-person Meetings by Advance Appointment Only *** – Deadline for May 18, 2021 meeting Applications is Wednesday May 5, 2021 by 6 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 – 6:00 pm ** Held Remotely via Zoom ***
*** Please Note: The order of the posted agenda, may not necessarily represent the order of applications heard at our meeting ***
Topic: Otis Conservation Commission
Time: Apr 20, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 845 0286 8998
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,84502868998# US (New York)
+13017158592,,84502868998# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 845 0286 8998
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb5iDNgQu