(POSTPONED TO 04/21/2020 DUE TO COVID-19)
Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for April 21, 2020 Meeting Applications is Wed., April 1, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday April 21, 2020 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: February 18, 2020 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Billallen Ent., on behalf of Sadie Mecca, 275 Maid Marian Lane, map 217 lot 254, regarding replacement of existing failed septic system, within the resource area of a brook.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Don Chaffee w/Chaffee Construction, on behalf of Brian Cruey/Matt King, 74 Kibbe Road, map 17A lot 32, regarding associated work in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by John Field Tree Service, on behalf of Dennis Freed, 91 Vine St., map 16C lot 31, regarding the removal of a storm damaged tree in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Mark & Susan Tassinari, 18 Moody Goodman Rd., map 17B lot 6, regarding the request for chapter 91 licensing of existing dock.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Thomas Logsdon, Giles Rd., map 3D lot 1, regarding the installation of a leach field within the 100’ BZ of associated BVW (wetlands).
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Turnkey Homes LLC, on behalf of Michael & Lee Jae Heffernan, 353 Brookman Dr., map 18C lot 19, regarding the building of wooden stairs leading down to existing docks, within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by SK Design, on behalf of Matt & Laura Chaffee, 2068 Algerie Rd., map 8 lot 5, regarding the construction of a new sub-surface septic system within the BZ of Big Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Braxton Shafiroff, on behalf of Michael Gould, 335 Brookman Dr., map18C lot 23, regarding installation of modular block wall, 3 modular block steps and removal of 2 dead trees, all within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Foresight Land Services on behalf James & Karen Warring & Cuviello, 72 Mallard Rd., map 11f lot 94, regarding replacement of single-family home & related site work, within the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Sandra F. Gogal, 210 Kibbe Rd., map 17C lot 56, regarding the repairs to the piers and boards of existing dock, within bank area of OR.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, April 1st – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for April 21, 2020 meeting Applications is Wednesday April 1, 2020 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall
*** Please Note: The order of the posted agenda, may not necessarily represent the order of applications heard at our meeting ***