Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for March 2019 Applications is Wednesday, March 6th 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday March 19, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: January 15, 2019 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Don Chafee with Chaffee Construction, on behalf of Dan & Liz Murray, 79 D’Wolfe Drive, map 7B lot 4, regarding the repair of existing deck and screen porch, no change to existing structure, just repair of deck boards and screen porch, in the BZ of Watson Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Stephen Nelson with Clearwater Recovery on behalf of Stephen Hofer, 142 Kibbe Rd., map 14C lot 46, regarding the proposed septic upgrade plan which is approved by OBOH, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Cara Hunt with Berkshire Geo-Technologies on behalf of Robert Bailey, 17 Elm Lane, map 16 lot 21, regarding the removal of 2 sheds and construction of a detached garage in the outer portion of the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Sarah Gapinski with SK Design Group, Inc., on behalf of David Donahue with D & J Development LLC, Reservoir Rd., maps 16B/15/16 lots 1 & 3/76-1 & 77/43, regarding the construction of a townhouse development in the BZ of OR, and surrounding BVW.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Michael Turgeon with Jacobs Eng. Group, on behalf of Susan McArthur with MASS DOT Hwy. Div., regarding the replacement of existing culvert outfalls & drainage structures to maintain O & M of the Mass Pike.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Berkshire Engineering, Inc., on behalf of Sally Laufer, 20 Soucie Lane, map 6 lot 116, regarding the removal & construction of existing single family home with attached deck, install of stone drip edge and extension of existing gravel drive, all within the 200’ riverfront area of the west branch of the FR in Otis. *** Added to this agenda to finalize info received after public hearing closed in December 2018 ***
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, March 6th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for March 19, 2019 meeting Applications is Wednesday March 6, 2019 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall