Otis Conservation Commission AGENDA
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for Feb. 19, 2019 Mtg. Applications is Wed., Feb. 6, 2019, at 6 PM
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, February 19, 2019 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: December 18, 2018 Meeting.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Continuance – Submitted by Donald N. Chartier, 27 South Bay Road, map 17D lot 22, regarding the removal of 2 unsafe docks & replacement with new dock structure & boat lift; rebuilding of existing retaining wall and removal & rebuild of cottage and walkway out of home. *** Continued for info back on Chapter 91, confirmation of tree removal/clarification (only 7 approved from previous RDA), and a property Print with the 50’, 100’ and HWM setbacks.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Approved in December – Submitted by Berkshire Engineering, Inc., on behalf of Sally Laufer, 20 Soucie Lane, map 6 lot 116, regarding the removal & construction of existing single family home with attached deck, install of stone drip edge and extension of existing gravel drive, all within the 200’ riverfront area of the west branch of the FR in Otis. *** This is on our 1/15/19 agenda for Follow Up * To clarify an Error in Issuance ***
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Reminder to discuss Reservoir Heights Road, and the enforcement order issued (and ratified on 10/30/2018), and sent via USPS mail to the owners, requesting them to attend our meeting to review how to correct the issues with material run-off into OR. *** On this Agenda for Follow Up ***
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Hayes Pond Weed Issue
- William O’Brien, potential work
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall.
- Deadline for February 19, 2019 meeting Applications is Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall