Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for July Applications is Wednesday, August 2nd at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday August 15, 2017 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Gregory Doot Construction, on behalf of Bev & Al Bridges, 198 Kingsley Rd., map 7A lot 13, regarding the framing of the porch entry area and deck entrance on the street side of the house. Hydraulic pier support will be installed with proposed work.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Normand & Elayne LeBeau, 61/67 North Gate Island Road, map 17C lots 19 & 30, regarding the unapproved work and/or alteration of the BZ of the OR; work done in the area that which under OOC issued for DEP File 254-0280, special condition 28, was supposed to stay vegetative buffer. Continued from September agenda due to owners’ inability to attend last meeting; on July 2017 agenda for follow up.
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Review of the Commission’s need of an agent KB
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, August 2nd – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for August 15, 2017 meeting Applications is Wednesday August 2, 2017 at 3 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall