Community Input Survey for the Otis Cultural Council
The OCC is collecting opinions to help us set our funding priorities for next few years. Please take a moment to complete this survey and return to us by Oct. 24.
- What is your relationship to the Town of Otis? Full-time resident ______
Part-time resident ______
Resident of a neighboring town ______
Visitor from ________________ ______
- What current arts and cultural programs or services are you aware of and feel are important to
- Are you aware that artists, schools and community groups can apply for grants from the Otis Cultural
Council grants funds? ___ Yes ___ No
- How do you hear about cultural activities that interest you?
______ Local paper
______ Town website (Note: You can subscribe on the website to receive email notifications about our
Events. Ask for information about how to subscribe!))
______ Notices around town/in other towns
______ Road signs
______ Word of mouth
- What should be the most important priorities that our council should consider for LCC funding? Please
rank at your top three recommendations, with “1” for most important, “2” for the next, etc.
____ Promotion local artists through community projects
____ Nature, science, environmental education projects
____ Arts education in the schools
____ Restoration or preservation projects
____ Communitywide gatherings: festivals, concerts, plays
____ Field trips for students to museums or performances
____ Projects celebrating local history, cultural diversity
____ Other: ___________
- Other comments/suggestions:
Thank you for participating in this survey!