License Applications

Listed below are licenses issued by the Town of Otis through the Board of Selectmen/Board of Health. If you would like to apply for any of these licenses please contact the Board of Health Office 413-269-0100 x 104.

A Workers’s Compensation Insurance Affidavit is also required to be submitted with your application.

Please contact the Board of Selectmen’s office for a license to sell alcoholic beverages. Click here to be directed to the Massachusetts Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission website.

AgriculturalSale of Agricultural/Horticultural Products$25.December 31st
AmusementBands, Rides, Coin-Operated Machines, etc.$20.December 31st
Food Service (Common Victuallers)Food preparation$60.December 31st
InnholderInnholder$20.December 31st
Lord's DaySale of Confection's on the Lord's Day$10.April 30th
Milk & CreamSale of Milk and/or Cream Products$10.May 31st
Mobile Food CartMobile Food Cart$60.December 31st
Recreational CampgroundFamily and/or Adult Campgrounds$60.December 31st
Recreational Campground for ChildrenCampground for Kids$60.December 31st
Retail FoodRetail Food Sales$60.December 31st
Swimming PoolSwimming Pool Permit$50.December 31st
Tobacco PermitTobacco Sales$10.June 30th