Select Board Meeting Agenda
Otis Town Hall
July 14, 2020
*This meeting is being conducted remotely through Zoom. You must check back within 24 hours of the start time for a link to join.
Pursuant to the Governor’s March 12, 2020 order suspending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, Sec 18, this meeting is being held via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. Every effort is being made to ensure that any member of the public may access the meeting in real time, via technological means. Agendas will be amended to show the link and participation code to access the meeting no sooner than 48 hours before. Recordings and/or draft proceedings of the meeting will be available on our website as soon as possible.
Topic: Select Board Meeting 7/14/2020
Time: Jul 14, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 838 1004 6685
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,83810046685# US (New York)
+13017158592,,83810046685# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Call to Order
- Reconstitute the Board
- Approval of Select Board Minutes from May 27, 2020 & June 23, 2020
- Review and Approval of Warrants
- Remaining Appointments (Bill Hiller – Technology Committee, Municipal Lighting Plant Manager, Energy Committee, Roger Meyer – Cemetery Commission)
- Letter to Collector for FY21 Sewer Commitment
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair at the time of the original posting.