Otis Conservation Commission
Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for June 2018 Applications is Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Tuesday, June 19, 2018 @ 6:00 PM
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: April 17, 2018 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by White Engineering, on behalf of Dan Zenkel/Larkum Lake RE Co., LLC, 620 Reservoir Rd., map 15 lot 60, regarding the construction of components of new/supplemental Perc Rite Drip System, in the 100’ BZ of BVW, and intermittent stream.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by M&M Site Svc., on behalf of Sandra F, and James J. Gogal, 210 Kibbe Rd., map 17C lot 56, regarding the demolition of existing structure, incl. foundation & shed, and the replacement with completely new structure, no shed, and install 1500 gallon septic for title 5.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Tech., on behalf of Howard Newton, 82 S. Gate Isle. Rd., map 17 lot 17, regarding the license of existing wood dock, remove 3 trees in the 50’ BZ & 1 tree in the 100’ BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Tech., on behalf of Earl Foote, 2075 N. Main Rd., map 2 lot 18, regarding the construction of a house and septic system.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Continuance – Submitted by Berkshire Eng., on behalf of the Estate of Violette, 47 & 52 Hayre Isle Rd., map 17B lots 14 & 221, regarding a residential septic system upgrade.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- 64 Drive B – Extension of OOC issued under DEP File number 254-0369 issued in 2015
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, June 6th – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for June 19, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday June 6, 2018 at 6 PM!
- Next meeting: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall