Otis Conservation Commission
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Otis Town Hall, 1 North Main Road, Otis, MA
- Opening Items: Introductions
- Notice that meeting is recorded
- Deadline for May 2018 Applications is Wednesday, May 2, 2018, at 6:00 p.m.
- Next Meeting is Wed. May 16, 2018 @ 6:00 PM (Town meeting on Tues.)
- Approval of Minutes from Last Meeting: March 20, 2018 Meeting
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by John Field Tree Svc., on behalf of Katie Grossman, 22 Chestnut Lane, regarding the removal of a dying tree in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – NOI – Submitted by Berkshire Eng., on behalf of the Estate of Violette, 47 & 52 Hayre Isle Rd., map 17B lots 14 & 221, regarding a residential septic system upgrade.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Geo-Tech., on behalf of Richard & Joan Stanchfield, 462 Lion Hill Rd., map 11E lot 26, regarding the drill of a new well, and associated work within the 100’ BZ of Big Pond.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Berkshire Eng., Inc., on behalf of Darryl W and Laurie L Swain, 276 N. Main Rd., map 10 lot 33, regarding the install of a new well, in the 200’ of area from the west branch of Farmington River.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Diane Langevin, 587 Pine Rd., map 17D lots 16 & 70, regarding the removal of 8 trees, and grinding of 4 stumps, in the BZ of OR.
- Public Hearing – Amended NOI – Submitted by Juanita O’Rourke, 1 Round Isle., regarding revision of dock plans submit and approved under DEP File & OOC #254-0396, bank of OR.
- Public Hearing – RDA – Submitted by Thomas Logsdon, Giles Rd., map 3D lot 616, regarding the installation of a new septic system, in the 100’ BZ of associated BVW.
- Enforcement Order(s)/Letters:
- Emergency Certifications:
- Forest Cutting Plan(s):
- Extension of OOC:
- Certificates of Compliance:
- Any topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair:
- Discussion for Property @ 1367 Reservoir Road Requested by Owner D & J Development LLC – Regarding OOC issued & extended under DEP File 254-0287 (orig. approval date 2009).
- Next Office Hours: Wednesday, May 2nd – 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Otis Town Hall – Deadline for May 16, 2018 meeting Applications is Wednesday May 2, 2018 at 6 PM!
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT MEETING IN MAY IS ON A WEDNESDAY**
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 – 6:00 pm at Otis Town Hall – Meeting is on a Wed. in May, as 3rd Tuesday is Town Meeting